The photo above shows Nos. 77 & 79, No. 75 is out of shot and is shown in the photo below. The building dates from the 15th or 16th Century and was for some time the “White Lyon” public house. Today No. 77 has a shop window but in 1955 was still a residential property, or seemed so from the outside. Through the arch can be seen Shelly’s garage which is still there today.