To the left hand side of the photograph can be seen number 118 which was destroyed by fire and is boarded up. This building was demolished in 1958. On the other hand number 120 dates from post WWI and is thus an oddity in Billericay High Street in being neither very old nor post 1960. Currently this building houses the Chimi Changa restaurant which was previously the Village Grill. Prior to becoming the Village Grill the shop was called Second to None and sold all sorts of cheap goods from linens to crockery.