This book was produced by the Billericay Group of the Council for the Protection of Rural England, which became the Billericay Society. The book gives a wonderful snapshot of the town on 1953.
To see this book fullscreen click on the square on the right above the flipbook. To return press the “Esc” key.
To see a pdf of the book please click the link below the flipbook.