1. No. 136

By Jim Devlin

The Post Office was built in 1938 on the site of the Town Blacksmith’s shop.  The Post Office Counter service has in recent years moved to 93-95 High Street with the One-Stop store. This building has continued in Post Office Mail use with the local sorting office behind. The two listed Telephone boxes which stand outside this building do not show in this photograph.

Photo: Illustrative image for the '1.  No. 136' page
This page was added by Jim Devlin on 19/11/2012.