Little Burstead War Memorial
This Memorial sits on a triangular island at the junction of Clock House Road, Rectory Road and Laindon Common Road at the Western end of the village.
The Little Burstead War Memorial was unveiled on Saturday 18th June 1921 by Major Bowden DSO, Commandant of the Essex Regiment depot at Warley, and the Rev. Leonard Payne conducted the dedication service.
All the men from the First World War commemorated on this memorial with the exception of Gunner George Coe and Stoker Thomas Ripper are also commemorated on the Billericay Memorial.
Click on individuals names for more information
The Men remembered are: