Number 91 is currently occupied by ASK restaurant. This is essentially a 16th Century timber framed building. It was the meeting place of the Independent Dissenters in 1672. In 1930 the Gas Lights and Coke Company had their offices here. Although there is no facia sign it is believed that the hanging sign indicates this was the office of the North Thames Gas Board and remained so until during the 1980s gas company showrooms closed all over the country.