6. No. 53
The building in the photograph is 18th century and it was sadly demolished in 1965. Samuel Harrington opened his shop in 1872 and styled himself as a “Grocer & Tea Dealer and a Dealer in General Ironmongery”. Before the shop closed in 1965 it had become an Ironmongery shop as can be clearly seen by the goods in the window.